Monday, June 21, 2021

The Ultimate Logo Design For A Website, Medical, Real Estate











About:

A logo is a combination of text and visual imagery that serves two purposes. It tells people the name of the company and it creates a visual symbol that represents your business. The design should be such that it connects with your targeted audience in such a way that develops a strong bond. DON’T WORRY ANYMORE!



LET ME DO THE ULTIMATE LOGO DESIGN FOR A WEBSITE, MEDICAL, OR REAL ESTATE



ABOUT ME:

Hello! I’m an experienced graphic designer with years of experience and specialized in brand identity creation and branding. With my knowledge and expertise, I will design or redesign your logo with a fresh look and a concept that connects with your audience



OUR SERVICES:



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was disappointed with this seller. From the samples for the gig, I thought I was getting first rate creativity. We had to go through three reworks because I kept getting the same picture but with different fonts. No creativity at all. I got better results when I wanted to cancel the gig and finally got something that was acceptable but still will require some rework.

Seller's Response:

Your description was not perfect first time. when you are able to give me a perfect description, then logo was perfect. Also you are so hard behaviour person. That's the main point because i was scared with your behaviour. please Don't do that to other sellers. Be friendly and communicate perfectly. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Everyone who needs a logo should work with noor. I needed a logo for a store that I'm building and thought I knew what I wanted. noor went above and beyond to provide me with extra options that I didn't know I wanted. The extra options proved that my initial idea was wrong. So I got to choose a better idea. I requested one revision and olivia85 turned it around in less time than was quoted initially. Communication was clear, concise and professional. Quality of work was great and indicative of a pro.

Seller's Response:

Thank u so much....

:

She is honestly the best person I could of asked for on this job, with my package I wanted to be able to keep revising but it only too us about 6 different designs which all of them were amazing) to find the on i liked....even after the fact of that She showed me color schemes and we settled on what i wanted quickly and it is getting a ton of compliments. Id highly recommend her to anyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment