Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Design 3 Attention Grabbing Logo Concepts











About:

I will provide an attractive Logo design with different options for client satisfaction.



I will follow you instructions with my full heed.

I will provide you logo in different options JpG, Png, Psd, Ai , Svg, eps, etc. and free source file.

Logo will be deliver in 12-24 hours.



Full Friendly conversation :)



Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is kind & the business!! Her delivery is faster than Usian Bolt!! Great work ethic, & well worth the money too. I surely must tip her. Thank you ever so much for your great work. I got more than i expected, & i am so thankful to have found creativitylove. The name say's it all. Don't look no further than creativitylove for you won't be disappointed. "A real lady & a real professional". A1++++++++++++ 100% respect everytime. :-)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

This seller is on top of it with lightning-fast answers to my emails & we ended up with a great logo. She even made our logo in different colors. I can be a picky person, she handled my revision quickly like a pro. The only reason it took 5 days is that there was a weekend involved where I wasn't checking emails. I'd use her again in second

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much 😊

:

Wow! I received quality images that were simple, creative, and nothing like what I had imagined for myself. Once I received the original set of files, I requested specific color codes. These changes were made and sent back to me within about an hour. I'm very happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment