Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Design Fast Signature, Handwriting, Scripted, Cursive Logo











About:

Hello, and Welcome To My Gig!



If you looking for an Expert



Professional, Signature, handwritten, calligraphy, Stunning, Clean, Minimal, Creative, Unique, Long-Lasting Modern, Brand Identity | 3D Initials | Metallic Monogram and High-Quality Logo designer?



✔️ This is the Right place Here.



Logo can be used for:



Photography | Online Business | Watermark | Business cards | E-Mail Signature | Labels or badges | T-shirts and all other Printable Materials | Company Letters Signature | E-Books | Banner | Letterhead | Wedding Photography | Website Name | Product Name | Website or Blog | Real estate...etc.



✔️ What you will get with this gig



Vector File

Ai ,EPS, PSD, SVG, PDF, HQ JPG,PNG,

Transparent PNG

3D Mockup

Social Media Kit



☛ Why Should We Work Together?



I Specialize in Developing Brand Identities For New Startups & Companies.

Professional High-Quality Work

Express Delivery With in Short Time

Unlimited Revisions Until You’re Satisfied! (No Extra Charge)

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Quick response Within Few Minute

Friendly Communications

VIP Customer Service 24⤬7



If you have any questions, I invite you to contact me before ordering.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication was great with seller. He sent me a concept even before I paid for the service. After I started my order, he was responsive the whole time. The first concept order he wrote up was honestly the best one out of all, so not much revision was needed except out of curiosity. Only complaint I have is that there wasnt much creativity afterwards when I asked for different ideas/variants of the logo but its 15 dollars so I didnt expect him to go crazy with it anyway. His work was true to his portfolio as well, unlike other fiverr users. The turn around time was also super quick, done within a few hours. Overall definitely worth the price for a pretty professional logo.

Seller's Response:

Rakib was awesome all the way through. Managed to deliver first samples a few hours after I placed the order, revisions were done timeously and the order was delivered on time. I'm happy with Rakib's work and would definitely recommend his services!

:

Fantastic experience with Rakib_mentor! He created great options for my logo and was patient and kind about many revisions to the idea I submitted. I ended purchasing TWO logos from him because I liked his work so much.

:

Thank you very much

:

Everything was perfect, nothing was too much trouble, very patient, fast and much more was done than was agreed. I was very satisfied and placed immediately 2 new orders! A pleasure to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment