Sunday, April 25, 2021

Bling Beautiful Feminine Glitter Sparkle Logo











About:

Hi,


I will Design Boutique,Hair Extensions,Feminine,Cosmetics,Stylist and Glitter logo etc. If you choose to work with me, I won't simply design a prime quality logo, I will locate for your business with a Modern and Unique logo that will improve your brand.


What will you get from me?


  • High-Quality Logo Design
  • Free Unlimited Revision
  • Excellent Communication
  • 24Hrs On time delivery
  • 100% Original Creative design
  • Quick Response
  • 100% Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the design
  • Photoshop PSD, PDF, png in Standard Logo design Pack


Just place your order then I will surprise you with an attractive work :)



Best Regards,

Naeema
  • Style

    • Watercolor/Feminine
  • File Format

    • AI
    • JPG
    • PDF
    • PNG
    • PSD

Reviews


:

naima was very prompt and professional. I explained to her what I was looking for in a logo and she took that and delivered a beautiful feminine logo perfect for my new business. I am highly pleased with the timeliness, quality, professionalism, and his communication is top tier. I will be back for

:

The seller was very accommodating and responded pretty quickly to my request. I love the completed logo and would definitely recommend to others.

:

Amazing 🤩

:

Amazing

:

Thank you for everything




No comments:

Post a Comment