Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Awesome Cartoon Or Mascot Logo For Twitch, Esport, Sports











About:

Welcome to My Mascot/Cartoon Logo Design Gig!

Hey there are you looking for a mascot logo, sports, esports, twitch and gaming logo? give me a chance to serve you the awesome quality mascot/cartoon logo. I will able to create you a amazing mascot logo. My first priority is your satisfaction. 

 

You Are Best And You Deserve the Best!

 

100% ORIGINAL DESINGS ONLY

In this Gig I am offering logo design services for 

  • Sports Leagues
  • Sport Clubs
  • Sport Teams
  • eSports
  • Twitch
  • YouTube



WHY ME?

  • 24 hours FAST DELIVERY. NEVER DELAYED
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • JPEG, PNG , PDF file formats FREE!!
  • Professional customer service 24 Hours
  • Social Media kit + Stationary Design
  • Unlimited Revisions

 I will do anything to make you a satisfied!

Reviews


:

Great communication and was on time. However, I had to go through a few revisions and ultimately didnt get what I was looking for. Im not sure if it was my communication, but Im a little disappointed. Would still recommend if you start from scratch.

:

Amazing artist. Did what I asked. I have gone to her 3 times. You know some one is good if people come back.

:

I love my logo! Sarah was excellent with communication! She worked with me on revisions to make it absolutely perfect. She has an amazing eye for design and made me an outstanding concept that was only minorly tweaked for my needs. I would absolutely tell you to go with Sarah! I cannot speak highly enough of how awesome Sarah's skills are and how amazing her people skills are!

:

made every response I requested without question, was willing to change things for me to see what it would look like, and didn't have a problem when I decided on a prior design. overall great experience

:

Messaged the seller describing what I wanted and we came to an agreement on date and price, they worked with me and made changes and in the end I got EXACTLY what I was after. 100% recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment