Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Design 2 Modern And Creative Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Hi, this is Hassan from Cyber Avanza. I will create a modern and creative logo in 24 hours. I design by using unique methods to unleash the power of your brand. I drive competitive advantage and growth by giving your brand a professional and unique Identity. 



Portfolio: https://bit.ly/2QWDGMm



Features: 

  • Unlimited revisions (until your satisfactions)
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • 100% Refund policy (if you are not satisfied)
  • Multiple creative Logo design options
  • Original work, custom and modern designs, no free vectors
  • Friendly communication & quick response



Have a look at my previous reviews that what my clients say about me. 

You are just a click away from getting a professional, Creative, and modern design.



Exclusively on FIVERR.com

"Feel free to contact me"



Note: If you need logos in 24 hours you have to buy fast delivery.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

In the end, our Logo Designer absolutely delivered! We are extremely pleased with the style, and "wow factor" these logos will bring. His work will help us to make the impact statement we want to make with the Hire Power brand. Once we get the final versions, we will immediately put them into play. Initially, I did not realize the vastly different time zones, so that made it a challenge to communicate. However, once we got past that hurdle, the deliverables on the final versions blew me away! I am just waiting on the final versions of the logo, so that we can launch our website and mark our spot in the world : ) I love the logos, immensely! Thank you Cyber_Avanza : ) Deborah

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much, Will…look forward to doing more work for you!

Seller's Response:

The overall experience was great. We communicated a bit before I executed the order, during which the seller was very responsive, and then more during the order. Adjustments were made promptly throughout the process and one of his designs definitely blew me away. I would definitely recommend this seller and will probably use their services in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for being such a delight to work with! Let me know if you need me for any future projects.

:

avanza was professional and easy to communicate but the final result didn't really satisfy after many revisions. For me, the biggest negative was the 3D effect. It looked like he just added a drop shadow to a 2D image.




No comments:

Post a Comment