Friday, August 20, 2021

Design Esports Logo For Your Team Game, Twitch, Or Youtube











About:

Welcome To My E-Sports Gig!



From rec league to semi-pro, every team needs a E-sports design. E-sports team design are emblems better for displaying on jerseys, hats and such. Bold colors and active poses make your mascot appear tough and intimidating, in here I'll make a Baddass e-Sport design for you!



If you have any quire regarding my service and design please contact me.



What we are offering in our E-sports gig?

* Custom design concepts

* Fast turnaround time

* Jpeg, Png and other file formats

* Ai, Eps file formats

* Quality customer support

*NB : THIS GIG ISN'T INCLUDING THE ANIMATION INTRO



*THE WORKING TIMELINE :

  • 1. Sketch

We will send you a rough sketch for you, and you can give us

some suggestion, input, & when you don't like the sketch you can ask for

REVISION or changes until you sure to continue with it.



  • 2. Colouring & Digitalizing

At this time, you'll have the fixed sketch from before and we will continue

to digitilize it in vector format. After that, we will continue to Colouring

and Add the Text (name of your design).



  • 3. Finishing

The Design is finish with colouring, and we will send you the result.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely stellar. Best I've worked with so far. I originally placed a sketch order to try out other logo makers at the same time, but I should have just went with him from the beginning and saved some money! He is extremely good at what he does. The others didn't put effort in and it that was clear once I saw how a logo should be made by a true professional. Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much😄

Seller's Response:

I send the seller a msg before hand and he responded really quick, then i put in the order and got a sketch in less then a day and the final product a bit after, Would buy again from this Seller!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much😄

Seller's Response:

amazing artist who turned me into a cyborg! I just showed him some pictures and in a very short time he showed me sketches and finished the complete design! We were able to communicate about what I wanted and he was very kind and easy to work with. amazing artist for your logos! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment