Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Design 3 Neon Logo For You In Just 12 Hour











About:

                                                         Hi, Welcome In my GIG



                                          This gig is for 3D NEON LIGHT LOGO DESIGNS



What you will get?


  • Quick response time.
  • I will provide you the unlimited Revisions(until you are satisfied).
  • Stunning Neon Designs 
  • Guaranteed performance and satisfaction.
  • Helps clients build their brand fruitfully.
  • Delivers projects fast.


    What you will get from this gig?
  • 1- A High resolution 
  • 2- Editable/Source file (Ai)
  • 3- Vector files (PDF, EPS)
  • 4- Transparent background (PNG)

How to Order:

Just send me your logo or text and place ORDER NOW !!!

ORDER NOW  !!! 

 If I'm not online don't hesitate to place the order,because I have all the notification services activated(especially mail).If you have any doubt about it send a message.

Reviews


:

His work is good but basic. The seller was not willing to comprehend the simple requests I gave. Not creative enough. I felt like it was rushed

:

A professional seller, I received my order after 24 hours when I had to have it within 48 hours, quality support! I recommend to everyone!

:

Provided 3 great neon logo options to choose from. He was able to revamped an old logo from a previous designer. Thank you

:

Super fast, he gets exactly what you ask for, gives you a lot of different options to choose from; super nice!

:

He was very good with working with my revisions. He communicated with me in a timely manner and completed my work VERY FAST. I love the logo he made!!




No comments:

Post a Comment