Sunday, August 15, 2021

For 5 Dollars I Will Do Creative Logo Design











About:

logo is not your brand, nor is it your identity!



Logo design and branding all have different roles, that together, form a perceived image for a business or product. You Are at The Perfect Place for All Types of Creative Logo Design. I have the ability to look from the client’s eye and understand their needs and provide my clients with designs that help achieve their company/brand full potential.



Amazing features of this Gig.

  1. Fast Delivery
  2. Printable and High-quality file size
  3. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  4. Unique Concepts
  5. Unlimited Revisions



This gig is guaranteed to help you get the best of fiverr MINIMALIST LOGO design with professional experience. No need to stress yourself looking elsewhere.



Send me these details while Ordering

  • Business name
  • Slogan (Optional)
  • Preferred colors
  • Send me if you have any sample *logo to show me (Optional)



Please don't forget to add Gig Extras to your order for extra services.



Please check the FAQ section below for more information.



Please feel free to contact me any time



Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment