Sunday, August 15, 2021

Create Fun Mascot Cartoon Style Logo And Font











About:

Hello there!

_____________

I will design a fun Cartoon Style Logo for your clothing brand, band, or any business.

_____________

The Packages :



  • (BASIC)

1 Logo

B&W

 1 Concept

 JPG + PNG



  • (Standard)

1 Logo

Color

 1 Concept

 JPG + PNG + SVG





  • (Premium)

1 Logo

Color

 1 Concept

 JPG + PNG + AI + PS + SVG







Why you choose me? 



  1. Creative Professional
  2. Design work on time
  3. Extra fast delivery is available.
  4. Very competitive design artwork
  5. For the best results, give me reference images and all the details you need. 
  6. Satisfaction from customers
  7. Satisfaction guarantee or money back



The file format will be in JPEG, PNG, PDF, PSD,Procreate 300 Dpi, size in A5/A4/A3 (based on package/characters total)

_____________



CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!

I'm always ready 20/7 Chat Service!!! :D

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a hurry up priject and it was kinda short notice with this i guess im okay with the results

:

I don't understand why, you're asking for something that doesn't match our agreement at the start. you change the design completely in the middle of the order. when i made it for you this is what i got. You didn't fulfill the agreement at the beginning of our conversation, my friend

:

He went above and beyond to ensure all my revisions and my vision came into reality. Great artist, would recommend 10/10

:

Great job, will work with again. Fast delivery

:

Perfect work




No comments:

Post a Comment