Friday, August 20, 2021

Design Modern Custom Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Are you looking for a Modern Custom Minimalist Business Logo Design? If yes then you are in right place.



I will design a professional, unique, eye-catching, and sensational logo for your brand. I'm a professional graphics designer having almost 6+ years of experience in this field.



Your idea of getting a professional customize memorable and attractive logo design is just one step away. 



Why should you hire me?

I am a hard-edged business logo designer and my aim is to satisfy my clients and deliver an original and great quality logo that will increase their customers, sales, and top in the market. 



How does this GIG offer Unique Services?

  • HIGH-QUALITY Images
  • Multiple Logos to choose from
  • UNLIMITED Modification until you get completely satisfied
  • high-quality JPG and PNG image sizable to any length  
  • SOURCE FILE 
  • VECTOR FILE
  • Social Media Kit 
  • 100% payback guarantee



Business identity | Brand Identity | Branding | Modern | Expert | Flat | Luxury | Text | Badge | Custom | Signature | Product branding | Creative Designer | Minimalist | Minimal Branding



Note: I do not design mascots logos.



Contact me before placing an order!



Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did an amazing job, fast and on time. I`m a dog trainer and had just a couple of pictures and a general idea as to what I wanted my logo to be. Kaml offered brilliant concepts and was very helpful with every thought, idea and requests I had. I honestly can’t stop smiling and I’m thrilled with the result… I highly recommend Kaml to everyone.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your words!!!

Seller's Response:

I loved working with this freelancer. We jived well on how I'd like my logo to look. He gave me good options. He listened well to my requests and it didn't take long for my request to be done. He provided me with all the formats that I needed. I'm excited to work with him some more in future endeavors.

Seller's Response:

Seller worked very hard. I was a repeat client and I requested multiple gigs at same time. He worked effectively, we worked out ideas and in the end, I love my new logo's. We understand each other's style now and I look forward to working with him again!

:

Thank you😊




No comments:

Post a Comment