Monday, August 16, 2021

Design Illustration And Mascot Logo











About:

Hi There!



Are you looking for a illustrative or Mascot logo that represents your brand and serves its message in the right way?



You're at right GIG then :)



So let's get things straight, I will design rad mascot logos for your brand that will blow you away and give you a timeless look! 



Here's what you'll get:



  • You get a super-creative character/illustration/mascot Logo as per your idea or if you don't have one, I'll handle the research myself for you.
  • I'll keep designing or revising until you're completely satisfied with the outcome or else you get 100% of your money back to card.
  • Professional Communication with ethics & morals at priority.
  • Super-Responsive with back & forth feedback/revision process. You get revisions done within couple of hours or less.



and there you have it! So....you might ask why should I hire you? Well let me enlighten you!:



  1. 7 years of working in different local design agencies.
  2. 100% client satisfaction is my priority.
  3. I'm a nice guy, I'm willing to comply.
  4. After I deliver the final files, I account myself of never reproducing that type of design again which means you can use your logo anywhere you want.



Looking forward to work with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

mileyjohnson was very prompt with service. communication was excellent, and exceeded every timeline set. The work was impeccable. If needed for anything in the future, I will definitely return.

Seller's Response:

thanks sir

Seller's Response:

good work!

Seller's Response:

thanks sir

Seller's Response:

Awesome illustrations. Simple and fast




No comments:

Post a Comment