Monday, August 16, 2021

Modern Minimalist Logo Design With Copyright











About:

 



Looking for modern minimalist logo design with copyright!



We craft AWESOME design for any business. We hold confidence and trust in our creativity and experience. A good team does good work and we are in it. Trust us and make us graphically yours!



Why My Gig?

★ Basic 2 concept, Standard 3 concept, Premium 5 concept.

★ Unlimited Revision.

★ Professional And Creative Designs With High Efficiency.

★ Get Source File - Ai, Eps, Psd, Pdf, And High- quality jpg, png.

★ Stationery and social media design

★ Copyrights Will Be With The Customer.

★ Reliable And Quick Communication.

★ Lifetime Customer Support.



I DO NOT DESIGN CARTOON/MASCOT LOGOS



Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage Logo | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design





I RECOMMEND THE Standard and Premium Package with Vector Source File! (BEST for Printing)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was very satisfied with this seller. He communicated very well and responded quickly. I was able to make some changes without any hassles and he delivered a great product. I am very happy with my final logo design and I would recommend this seller. Thanks so much!!!

:

Timeliness

:

it's really desapoint me sir. you didn't tell me anything just give that it's not expecting from you.

:

Amazing to work with Togor_ Hossen. Great communication. The process from the initial concept to the final design was really satisfying. I would definitely work with him again and I highly recommend him. I am also very happy with the final result.

:

asked for the design and got what i asked for just waiting on the full package to be delivered i paid for




No comments:

Post a Comment