Saturday, August 7, 2021

Design An Outstanding Modern Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Welcome to my Flat Minimalist Modern logo Design gig :



I am a full time professional graphic designer. I have the outstanding experience to create a Creative/Modern/Professional Flat Minimalistic logo for your business.

Why choose Me?

  • You will get 100% Original work
  • I have 500+ Satisfied clients globally(outside fiverr )
  • Very Fluent English
  • I provide Quick and high-quality professional service.
  • Understandable and Quick communication.
  • Editable and HQ File size.
  • Minimalist/Flat/Modern Logo.
  • Unlimited revisions until you satisfied
  • TOP NOTCH QUALITY
  • Source and editable files Depending on the package.



Multiple Styles Available

Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage| Badge | Business | Feminine | Luxury | Typography | Signature | 



You can always contact me if you don't find your specific requirements in the gig description.

Always Happy to help! 

Order a gig now :)

And Sit back relaxed your work is under most amazing and professional designer :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very well done.im happy

Seller's Response:

I'm very happy and satisfied

:

Great designed. He does my logos from now on

:

Would work with again

:

thanks and love to work again




No comments:

Post a Comment