Monday, August 2, 2021

Luxurious Custom Initial Letters, Monogram, Fashion And Clothing Brand Logo











About:

Hi there



Welcome to my modern minimalist luxury Fashion/Clothing brand/ Boutique / Apparel / Business/Brand/Company/Website logo Design gig !



If you are looking for a minimal design ; then you're at the right place.



I am an expert full-time freelancer graphic designer with 5+ years of experience at local and international level. I'm offering creative and unique logo design service that will describe your business/brand in a best way. 



Offered Services :- 



100% Unique minimalist logo designs

FREE Unlimited Revisions.

100% Money Back Guarantee.

24 Hours Express Delivery 

Reliable and Fast Communication.

100% satisfaction guaranteed 

Final files for Web and Print materials.



Note : Social Media Kits include Facebook,Twitter and Instagram Kits.



If you have any question you are most welcome 24/7.







Thank you !



Best Wishes ;



Saragrfx

Reviews


:

I was amazed with sara job and really happy with her fast delivery I recommend her for anyone that wants job to be done on time. 10/10

:

excellent communication and brilliant results, she listened to my demands and expectations and with just a few alterations i was spoilt with choices. very good job thank you so much

:

Seller was great. I was nervous because I didn't give much information but some how they came up with the perfect design.

:

Thank you so much! I appreciate your patience with me. If I ever need anything else I will definitely be coming to you!

:

great working with her she was very eager to please and willing to get the job done no matter what it took




No comments:

Post a Comment