Friday, August 6, 2021

Punk Rock Vintage Logo











About:

Hey, I'm mitchaelia, a professional that has worked with numerous fortune 5000 brands 

I focuses on identity design for living, luxury and lifestyle brands trying to find timeless typography & iconography. All of my work revolves around designing logos that do not just follow a trend, but have a deep root in form & function. I start with brand discovery, magnifying your brand's audience and goals, helping you to know what sort of logo will suit your brand the simplest . Next, I send you custom concepts that suit your proposal, walking you thru each step to form sure that the ultimate logo is strictly what you're trying to find .

Here is my recent work :https://www.flickr.com/photos/michaelia_kong/



What does one get from me?





  • Custom hand crafted vintage logo type
  • Full exports of your logo including various file types, variants and color
  • An unbeatable price on par with professional international standards



Have questions? Reach out to me anytime!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome Job! Probably the best money I have spent. I would definitely recommend buying this because it was fast affordable price and turns out amazing!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for buying my logo design service

:

considering what I gave him to work with it turned out great. didn't hit the target on the first one but i feel like that was more my fault for the lack of description. took one revision and nailed it.

:

Perfect in every way! Went above and beyond, We clearly and concisely answered the questions, and she clearly delivered a few spot on results! You will not have any regrets! Very talented. I would definitely recommend michaelia to others!

:

This was my first time using Fiverr, and michaelia1 made it so easy to do! Even with my vague description of what I was looking for, Everything came in on time and we love the results!




No comments:

Post a Comment