Friday, August 6, 2021

Design Clean Badge, Patch, Round Sticker, Label,Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my Gig!



I will make a custom badges, logo designstickerslabels with any style: Retro, Modern, Vintage, Hipster, Minimalist/Flat design etc



Please check my work on my other gigs with the feedback I received from happy & satisfied clients.



What You will get:

• Source file - print ready files i.e PDF, Ai, SVG or EPS.

• Transparency file - PNG

• High Resolution - JPEG/JPG

• 3D Mockup



Don't hesitate to message me for more information before placing an order.



Looking forward to work with you!

SS



Tags:

Modern Badge design

Label

Minimalist Logo

Patch

Retro vintage

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had no clue what I wanted. Abs really worked with me. We did a lot of revisions to the point i felt like i should pay some more. Love the final product!

:

This is the second time that i have used Silcon_square for a logo and I have now referred him onto friends and its the second time that he has exceeded our expectations. Very skilled at designing and creating logos and communication has been excellent both times.

:

Thank you, It's a pleasure working with you :)

:

Amazing work by the seller, love the work that he did, I was hesitant on what kind of design to do but he took my rough draft and turned it into something beautiful. 10 stars to this man!

:

This is my first time working with a graphic designer and I would say we was very communicative and explanatory to me . He helped me understand a lot and was also friendly! I’m happy to work with them and will continue




No comments:

Post a Comment