Monday, August 2, 2021

A Super Awesome Custom Logo











About:

Have you been looking for a one-of-a-kind unique logo design?



I help you build a brand that truly aligns with -Your mission, Your core values, Your heart desires so that you can create an instant connection with your dream clients



Root Package: Font-based logo design with a standard icon design. This package is ideal if you have a very clear idea of your logo and can provide me with a picture of what you need.



Heart Package: Custom Icon Development with Main logo, Alt Logo, and Sub Logo. 2 Options to choose from, includes the final source/vector files. This is where you tell me your vision and I bring it to life!



Crown Package: Heart Package + branding Guide + business card + email signature + social media kit.



The following items and services are included in all packages: 

  • Logos in transparent backgroundlight backgrounddark background and B&W variations in VECTOR, PDF, EPS, and PNG(@300dpi 1600x1600px) formats
  • Web-ready transparent PNGs
  • Fast and reliable communication



If you would like an extra fast delivery please message me before placing your order so we can discuss your brief beforehand.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The Sellers artwork is amazing. I gave her my description and she delivered it perfectly 1st time. It was an upgrade on my first logo (i got from another fiverr artist 4 years ago). She turned a good logo into a great one. Thank you I will promote you to all my friends.

:

I had no idea what I should have provided to Emma in the beginning. So after the first go round I flooded her with pictures, ideas, colors, etc. WOW! In my opinion she turned those items into one of the most beautiful logos ever!!! Emma was kind, upbeat, and professional. I have already referred people to her, and will come to her for all my design, etc., needs! Thank you, Emma, you rock! Love and Blessings, Julie

:

Emma is very cordial and professional. She factored in every bit of my creative brief and valued my feedback carefully. I can tell she put a lot of thought behind the creative concepts. The final product is like a "read my mind" kind of artwork. She listens and works to get you exactly what you need.

:

Working with Emma was a breeze. She knew exactly the logo I needed, without me giving her much information, but what type of work I did. She created a beautiful logo and was very professional. Will def work with her again and recommend her work.

:

Thank you Erica! It was lovely to work with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment