Friday, August 6, 2021

Design Unique Modern Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Heartly welcomes to the creative gig of modern logo design by art trends!!

I will create a perfect brand logo design with my professional expertise.



  • I will create different conceptual logo designs for you
  • You will get all files from us.
  • All design will create from scratch
  • All copyrights will be with you
  • Get the best service with creative support.



If you have any questions, feel free to message me.



Order now :))

Reviews


Seller's Response:

HONESTLY THE BEST DESIGNER I HAVE HIRED EVER! I've worked with alot of people who always complained or started to ask for more money. And said certain things cant be done. But Artrends has helped me create a icon a logo and designs that really represent me and my company. Never complained once, and was always happy to help. I definitely recommend! Im super happy and super satisfied! I normally dont leave reviews like this but it was well earned! Thank you once again! I will definitely rehire you.

Seller's Response:

Probably the best money I have spent on Fiverr. It was fast and very good price for the work. I would definitely recommend buying this because it was fast affordable price and turns out amazing

Seller's Response:

Great Experience! Thank you 😊

:

Probably the best money I have spent on Fiverr. I would definitely recommend buying this because it was fast affordable price and turns out amazing. It was fast and very good price for the work.

:

A lot of thanks for such valuable and truthful feedback. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our work and services. Looking forward to work again with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment