Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Create Your Modern And Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Hi! My name is Vlad, I'm a logo designer.

Welcome to my GIG page!



I have a higher art education and work experience for over 9 years in top advertising agencies and on the sides of international brands.



A logo is much more than just an image. It is a point of customer recognition and an essential foundation for branding your company. A well-designed logo is an easy way to convey to potential customers that your business is professional, trustworthy, and provides quality products or services.







Basic Pkg:



  • 2 Starter logo with basic design
  • NO Mascots, Amulets and talismans
  • JPG and PNG files



Standard Pkg:



  • 3 TOTALLY customized Premium Logo for High End Branding
  • Created by Certified Designer
  • Trademark Ready concepts
  • Vector Source Files of the One finalized Design
  • 5 Rounds of Revisions
  • Enterprise Grade VIP support



Premium Pkg:



  • Vector Source Files of the One finalized Logo
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Created by Certified Designer
  • Trademark Ready concepts
  • VIP Customer Support





File Format

  • AI
  • JPG
  • PDF
  • PNG
  • PSD
  • SVG



Style: Flat/Minimalist





Just text me! I'm always ready to help! :)

Reviews


:

I would highly recommend Vlad. He has amazing skills. And his work effortlessly translated my request. I would definitely place an order with him in the future. Super impressed with the level of professionalism and speed. 10 10 10 across the board!!!

:

I left the design process pretty open to the artists interpretation and not only was the result exactly what I was looking for in the first round, it was a solution so simple yet so genius I never would have thought of it.

:

Really like the choice of logos designed. Had a firm favourite and the colours were amended without any trouble. Vlad worked very quickly, was very friendly and helpful and I would definitely use him for any future designs.

:

A very great job all around. I got a great logo and was very happy with the final product. A little disappointed as I paid for the stationary designs and I had to remind the seller to send them, but I got them in the end and they look very good.

:

it was very nice working with Vlad , he is very smart and professional , also very creative . looking forward to working with him for the next job , will definitely recommend to friends .




No comments:

Post a Comment