Saturday, August 7, 2021

Make A Kawaii, Chibi Or Cute Logo











About:

Do you need simple cute logo design?


Here you will have cute or simple logo design for your business.
peoples, food, animal, floral, alien or any cute logo you want.
Check my portfolio for sample of my work or you can message me
if you want to see more of my works.


What will you have for 5$?
- 1 logo
- JPEG or PNG file
- source file (EPS or AI)
- simple background 
- and unlimited revision


I will do my best to not dissapoint my clients.
My clients satisfied is my goal and my motivation.


If you have any questions feel free to ask me

Reviews


:

I am extremely pleased with VanVan the logos came out exactly how I imagined, perfect quality and the communication was amazing. Any revisions i needed were done so fast, literally withing a few hours. Will definitely be ordering again and would 100% recommend using her.

:

Van is an amazing artist and goes above and beyond in making sure your vision comes out the way you see it. I’m so grateful for her patience in allowing me the space to modify the logo until it became what I had in mine. Highly recommend her to others looking for logos in thus style.

:

Vany was able to help translate what's on my mind into an outcome that I wanted exactly! She is very patient despite me coming back with several revisions as I started with a vague idea and as she came back with proposals, the idea solidified further into something concrete. Would definitely love to work with her again in the future!

:

AMAZING artist and you can't go wrong with vanvan to get your concepts and ideas done :) I will definitely be making return visits ^^ Stay amazing!

:

I loved the design! It was exactly what I wanted and more. I only had to give a description of our business, a few reference photos, and any other details I wanted to see and it came out great.




No comments:

Post a Comment