Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Design A Professional Logo For Your Business, Brand, Product Or Website











About:

I will design professional logos for your company or brand which can help you promote your business.



Here's what you'll get:

  • professionally designed logo concepts
  • Hi-res jpeg and transparent png formats in 300dpi
  • edits (depending on your chosen package but for basic package, edit can only be applied for 1 chosen logo study)


Extras you can purchase

  • source files (available on packages and gig extras)
  • stationery set (business card and letterhead, available on packages and gig extras)
  • 3d mockup on tshirt (available on packages and gig extras)


I recommend the VALUE FOR MONEY package as this includes 4 logo concepts, 2 edits, source files of your chosen 1 logo concept and hi-res jpeg and png files, plus a 2-day turnaround time only.



For the ULTIMATE BRANDING PACKAGE, it includes stationery set (letterhead and business card layout) and a social media kit (Facebook and Twitter cover photos).



When you order, make sure to send me a complete project brief so you can help me execute your ideas.



Reviews


:

I love working with Issa. She is quick and can understand what I am looking for with just a small amount of direction. I trust her to take it from there to create something that will work for me. I would definitely recommend her.

:

Great work done quickly! My vague request on Thursday was a finalized reality by Monday morning. Plus, when I noticed a small issue with one of the files, a new file was sent in under five minutes.

:

I loved working with her, she even made some changes when I told her. Definitely recommend, my work was perfect!

:

Issasarza was extremely fast and professional, responded promptly to questions and request for revisions. Would definitely work with her again.

:

I am very pleased with my logo, Issasarza presented us with a great design to start off with and with some changes to the colour and symbols we got there in the end and I am very happy with the end result. I would highly recommend this seller for her attention to detail, speed, and overall great experience working with her. Thank you I will be back again with other work for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment