Thursday, June 3, 2021

Create Professional Business Logo Designs











About:

Does your business, sports team, or project need an eye-catching & memorable logo? Of course, it does! I'm an expert in logo designing, and I'm ready to create a fantastic modern logo for you!

Take a look at my reviews, and you'll see that I'm a professional who takes his work seriously. Don't waste time with amateur designers. I have more than 8 years of professional logo design experience.

Here's what you can expect:

  • No clip arts, recycled graphics, or cheesy icons like what you'll get from many other sellers.
  • UNLIMITED Revisions to make sure you're happy with my work
  • My 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! 
  • Lifetime Support



Check more samples on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/lukathedesigner

Order Now and Have a professional and modern logo within three days.



The basic package doesn't include any character, mascot or illustrations.

If you have any doubt about which package to choose, please contact me. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The only reason why I would not buy again is because I completed the order and the seller has not given me everything I paid for. I got the premium service and no other communication after that. Before I completed the service I asked him to send the rest of the stuff. He said he would. I should not have trusted him. Now I am out social media and stationary. Quality of work is great and as advertised. If you buy DO NOT complete the order until you receive EVERYTHING. Too bad because I am launching other products and this could have been the beginning of more of these $262.50 deals.

Seller's Response:

I already sent them to your inbox. I think you haven’t checked your inbox for a while. Please check your inbox.

Seller's Response:

Luka is clearly very talented but for only $40 I think it's hit or miss - You may get lucky and receive the exact logo you were looking for! (Happened for us the first time we used him for a garbage pick up service) but if you don't like it, for such a great price there's not a lot of work on revisions so you may end up not using the logo you paid for at all (happened to us the second time for a specific flooring product). Overall great value, but temper expectations - you always get what you pay for!

:

We needed a logo for a new game jam we were going to organise. We gave Mniluka some sample images and some information about the jam and what we would like to see in the logo. And we also gave Mniluka some freedom to do something creative with his expertise in combination with our concept idea. And it worked out really well. The first concepts were great and exactly in the style we wanted and after a revision the logo is ready to be used for our Game Jam!

:

Thank you for the opportunity and trust in giving me this logo designing. It was fun and exciting working with you, and I hope to work with you again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment