Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Design Heraldic, Modern Luxury Logo With Hand Drawing











About:

100% ORIGINAL WORK WITH HAND DRAWING



If you need a Heraldic, Luxury LOGO, suitable for any kind of Business which requires a Noble and Classy Impression... then you are on the right place and can place the order right now. Our Logo Design Characteristic is focus on Symmetry Ornament, Crests, Heraldic and other design motifs that can impart a luxury feel.



Packages available:



Basic Package

✔ 1 version

✔ JPG & transparent PNG format (minimum 2000pixels)

✔ 3D mockup luxury preview

✔ 5 free revision for the final version



Standard Package

✔ 2 versions (choose one for the final version)

✔ Vector formats (AI, EPS, PDF)

✔ Source editable formats (AI, PSD)

✔ JPG & transparent PNG format (3000pixels)

✔ 3D mockup luxury preview for the final version

✔ Unlimited revision for the final version



Premium Package

✔ Standard package +

✔ Stationery (business card, letterhead and envelope)

✔ Social Media Kit (covers for facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedid, youtube)



My Requirements

- Name of your business or website

- Your slogan/tagline (if applicable)

- Colours you would like to see used

- Sample logo from my portfolio or from web for style orientation.



Reviews


:

Rigers is great! He took my vision, which I thought would be challenging, and really made a logo that I love and am proud of. He did everything that I asked for, which included probably like 10 revisions. He was really patient with me and went above and beyond what I imagined. He is super responsive and quickly implements any changes. Probably had the first few mockups to me within 12 hours. 100% recommend for premium work quality.

:

Rigerspopa is THE BEST LOGO DESIGN MAKER, not only on Fiverr but we think in the world. He was quick, professional, listened to all of our creative feedback, and the logo he made for us, makes us look so good. We Thank You for all of your hard work and if you are looking for a genius logo maker who will go above and beyond what you ever thought was possible? You have come to the right place. Thank you again, and we will be using your services again soon.

:

He knocked it out on the first try! This dude is the real deal!! Thank you so much for not letting me down and making this a true joy!

:

I was afraid at first on how many try’s would it take! But to my surprise it was like love at first sight! It was perfect! I appreciate your business and I will be back!

:

Seller responded quickly and was polite and good to work with. He did miss a couple of points on one revision but I know that I can be a bit demanding in what I'm looking for in a design as I used to work in this area. I was really happy with the final result. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment