Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Design A Minimalist And Modern Font Based Logo For You











About:

I will design a unique logotype for your company or business. My style is minimal, clean and sophisticated. I believe the communication between a designer and a client is very important so I like my clients to be involved through entire creative process. Feel free to contact me if you need a distinctive custom font based logo connected to your brand and audience.



What you'll get from this gig:



  • 1 or 2 original and unique logo proposals
  • Print and Digital files (CMYK & RGB)
  • Full colour, black and white, and colour variants
  • Vector files (Ai, EPS)
  • Printable and high resolution files



You can add:



  • Social Media Kit: Facebook cover photo, Facebook and Instagram profile photo
  • Stationery: A4 letterhead, Business cards and Envelope
  • 3D mockup





If you have custom requirements, feel free to send me a message before placing your order.

Reviews


:

Took direction really wow and completed the project before the due date. Highly recommended.

:

Highly recommended! Thank you for being patient and all the revisions .

:

I would definitely recommend Manja and will work with her again in the future. Very nice design. Thank you!

:

Great work! thank you PS: you rock ;-)

:

Manja9 is a skilled graphic designer who has a satisfied customer in mind! I had the pleasure to work with her and I recommend her services. I will order again!




No comments:

Post a Comment