Friday, June 4, 2021

Draw Elegant Minimalist Line Art Logo











About:

A team of professional graphic designers will create a unique, minimalist, Feminine, elegant line art logo designs for your business!



Portfolio: http://bit.ly/imarketyousell_apollo



Why us

  • Fluent English speakers
  • We offer a legal copyright document of logo ownership
  • Original and unique artwork (No templates or clip arts used)
  • We are an experienced team, profound in different art styles
  • Source, vector, and transparent files are included free of charge!



Feel free to share your ideas or sketches via chat!



ℹ️ You are always welcome to message us any questions that you might have, we will answer them with pleasure!



What we need from you for the start:

  •   Name of your business
  •   Type of your business/niche
  •   Your slogan/tagline (optional)
  •   Preferred colors (optional)
  •   Any ideas from you (optional)



We Also Do Minimalist | Business | Modern | Line art | Signature | Feminine | Monogram | Lettering | Hand drawn | company logo designs



Scroll down to FAQ for more info

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a clear vision for my logo, but lack the skill set needed to create it myself. I was so nervous to place such a personal aspect of my business in someone else’s hands, but IMYS was able to connect with my dream and make it a reality! They took revision requests to heart and delivered a logo that I can’t wait to use (even ahead of schedule!).

:

An amazing seller who provides great customer service! Before asking IMYS to design my logo, I was really stuck on what elements I wanted to include in my logo design. However, after sending them a Pinterest board I had created with different images related to my brand, they created the most stunning concepts, far beyond what I expected! I highly recommend using their service, you will not be disappointed.

:

Very kind people to work with. It did take a lot of going back and forth with revisions to arrive at something similar to what I described and liked.

:

IMYS was great with communication, they were somehow able to come up with exactly what I wanted even though I had no idea what I was looking for. And the end results are absolutely stunning. Would definitely recommend!

:

Thank you so much for this! Will be happy to see you again if you need anything!




No comments:

Post a Comment