Thursday, June 3, 2021

Hand Drawn Retro Futuristc And Vintage Cartoon 3D Logo With Fast Delivery











About:

  I sketch and make a vector designs for your instagram, webpage, logo for your company, whatever the case may be. My style is retro colors (inspired by 80s scenes but I obviously do what the customer needs). When it is a detailed artwork please discuss it with me first and we will do a custom order. I deliver the design quickly and professionally :) I will work until you are satisfied with the results! Confident that I will meet your needs! :)



You get:

  • Full ownership
  • All Necessary Files

Reviews


:

He is a fantastic artist and very patient! He has helped me up to the last moment with the project and with good ideas. Thank you!

:

Great work and super fast

:

Perfect i love it

:

great job!

:

Excellent Job!




No comments:

Post a Comment