Friday, June 4, 2021

Design Logo With Cute Anime Mascot











About:

Please MESSAGE me first before order



Hi, I'm Hakuya.



Welcome to my Fivver :D

I'm a digital Illustrator and I have FB,Twitter, Pixiv pages if you want to check the works I've done.



I will draw characters from

  • Anime
  • Manga
  • Light Novel /Comic / Web Novel or Manwha
  • Games
  • Your OC
  • I do NSFW too, (just message me privately Okay :D )





Tips for smooth transaction

1. you can send a sketch or picture that you want to me draw (includes Characters/Pose/Bg/etc). It will make the process faster and better. 



2.Regarding OC, if you have ideas of your own OC, like Hair color, dress or her Character in general. Feel free to share the details and maybe we can work something out.



What will you get?

  • 1 PNG Transparent Chibi
  • 1 PNG Chibi Logo Design
  • Sorce File (for Regular and Premium Package only)



Price is per character

Thank you

Reviews


:

Alright so first I want to talk about the level of communication they provide. Everything I asked about and wanted in my piece was met with amazing results. Secondly I want to talk about the skill of the artist, They delivered above and beyond for me. I would highly recommend them and would be shocked if someone was chosen over them 10/10 would have do work for me in the future.

:

THIS ARTIST IS SUPER-EFFECTIVE! Absolutely fantastic experience working with Hakuyaid! A truly gifted artist with flawless communication skills throughout the creative process - and seriously - we are immediately re-hiring Hakuyaid for additional, new character artwork. Simply put: this is the best experience we've ever had on Fiverr. Thanks again, Hakuyaid!

:

One of the best people ive worked with, responded so fast and made everything easy, new exactly what i wanted and how i wanted it, exceeded expectations by a million percent.

:

I love this seller. hakuyald is the best artist I have seen. His art is exactly 100% as I described, and I love how helpful he was throughout the process. This is my first Fiverr purchase and I will definitely be coming back. Thank you so much and I would definitely recommend

:

Third time and it gets even better! When does this person stop! ahahaha Hakuya is amazing as always. Will be back again soon :) A+ Service, A+ communication, A+++ Buy Again/Recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment