Sunday, May 30, 2021

Create An Awesome Beautiful Veteran Logo Just In 24 Hours











About:

I will create an awesome beautiful veteran logo  just in 24 hours for $5.



Hello sir,



I am a Graphic Designer with over 6 years of experience in the field, especially in veteran Logo Design and Corporate Identity. My style is clean, modern, pop, fun and inviting.....



My mission is to serve clients with the same passion,integrity,loyalty and effectiveness,without the high expense





 Gig Information:-



  •   All my work is PROFESSIONAL
  •   I make everything from scratch
  •   I don't use any cheesy icons
  •   I will send you the files in high quality so if you need to resize the design then you can with out loosing the image quality.
  •   GOOD communication.
  •   I am a polite and calm person so feel free to ask for as many revisions as you want 







MY SERVICE INCLUDES:-



  Unlimited revisions

  Unlimited Concepts

  Source files in all formats

  Life time support

  Satisfaction Guarantee





If you have any Question about my Gig Just send me a Message. I will help you to solve it.



So, please your order now.....................

Thank you!!!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment