Thursday, June 3, 2021

Business Logo Design











About:

Hi, I'm Mizan Reza a Logo Designer specialized in small Business Branding completed 750+ projects.



My portfolio : https://flic.kr/s/aHskAEKoiJ



I always take a little time to understand your business and targeted customers. So my design is always connected to your business and your audience.



You will get 2 or 3 variations of the final logo file. So your logo will fit on all of your marketing, packaging, products, social media, website, etc to advertise your brand and your message consistently.



I always recommend the Standard Package.

Here are the details what you will get:



Standard : (Recommended)

  • 3 logo Concepts
  • 5 Revisions
  • Vector file
  • Source Files (Ai, PSD, EPS, PDF+)
  • Transparent Background
  • High Resolution
  • 3 days delivery
  • VIP support



Generally I do flat or minimalist logo design.

My approach to every single project is unique, creative and professional.



See my WORKS and REVIEWS.

And place the order with full confident.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Dgnguru was amazing! He was so easy to work with and helped me with all my nit picky requests. I did not plan for him to get back to me in a day but in less than 24 hours he had my first draft available! Definitely recommend him for all your logo and banner needs.

:

Thanks for the tip! 💕 really appreciate!

:

i was very precise and i cut no slack. i had a strict time frame, DGNGURU is truly the best, short sweet and fast. i was impressed

:

Great to see. my loose vision of an idea come to life, evolve, come to life again, and then find a solution I am happy with.

:

dgnguru was awesome! He really listened to what I needed and I am delighted with the finished logo. I am very grateful for his patience and tenacity.




No comments:

Post a Comment