Saturday, June 5, 2021

An Vintage Hand Drawn Logo For You











About:

I am offering you a creative, unique and beautiful hand drawn logo for you project. I work with photoshop, illustrator, watercolour, pen, pontilism and other techiniques. I also offer a full pack with brandbook logo and a simple one with only the logo.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with them was super smooth and wonderful! Great communication! I sent them a long message with my ideas, what I want and reference photos. They delivered such a beautiful design that exceeded my expectations! Definitely recommend booking with them!

:

Very timely and quick with replying. He listened to my suggestions and was easy to work with. my design is fun and cute and gives my business one more professional touch it has been missing.

:

I can't say enough good things. Third order, third time he nailed it. Thanks so much. I'm sure more stuff will be coming. Great job!

:

Great design, wonderful communication, really wonderful attention to detail and delivered quickly and efficiently. I truly enjoyed working together and will be reaching out for more design work in the future :)

:

Such a great experience working with you! I will be back for more very soon! Thank you so much for bringing my vision to life! Don’t hesitate to work with Caioromaninifur!!




No comments:

Post a Comment