Friday, June 4, 2021

Make Modern Business Logo Design With A Free 3D Intro Animation











About:

** Important **

1. We use only Preset Animation Intro for logo which looks stunning for sure.

2. NO Custom animation. 



If you are looking for modern, business, Professional, Creative modern business logo design and 3D ANIMATION OR 2D ANIMATION then you are at right place!!



HAPPY OFFER 1 PACKAGE INCLUDES:

  • One professional business logo (1 Initial Concepts Included)
  • One basic 3D animation (Preset not custom)
  • Unique concept
  • Transparency
  • High Resolution





HAPPY OFFER 2 PACKAGE INCLUDES:



  • One professional business logo (2 Initial Concepts Included)
  • Unique concept
  • One Basic 3D animation (Preset not custom)
  • Transparency
  • High Resolution
  • 3D mock up 



HAPPY OFFER 3 PACKAGE INCLUDES:

  • VIP SERVICE
  • One Professional business logo (3 Initial Concepts Included)
  • Unique concept
  • One Basic 3D animation (Preset not custom)
  • Source File
  • Transparency
  • High Resolution
  • Vector File
  • 3D mock up



Corporate logo | Premium | Professional | Modern | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Design | Business logo Design



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sent an initial inquiry regarding the creation of a logo, we discussed concepts and my initial ideas, I gave info about the background of my work and through that came up with 3 initial concepts for me to choose from. When I chose the one that I liked I chose one of the pre-existing animations they have and that was that. I also received the social media kit and the Vector File, anyone thinking of logo purchasing make sure you get the vector file, with that you can edit and change as and when you need to rather than having a static PNG file. The communication, although not 100% fluent is enough that we could understand each other, delivery was 3 days early too. I recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

This seller does exceptional work. They have great communication skills and produce a professional grade product. They took my ideas and iterated upon them slightly to produce 3 great logo concepts. After I selected my concept I was able to choose an animation that suits my logo so well that you would think that it's custom made for it. The seller was polite and attentive throughout the process, and was always more than willing to make revisions when I requested them. It was a great experience which produced a perfect product. I payed for the premium tier service and it was worth every penny. I highly recommend this seller and I will certainly be returning to them soon with additional work.

:

Thank you so much sir

:

They where super helpful and had many ideas. I’m sure I became annoying but they always came up with solutions without a fight. They would even make suggestions to make my idea even better when I would ask their opinion which was also great. I will definitely work with them again.




No comments:

Post a Comment