Monday, May 31, 2021

Design A Monogram Initials Text Logo











About:

Best Quality Logo on Fiverr | 30K+ Happy Clients Worldwide



Monogram as the name suggests is a combination of two or three letters. It’s in trend in current market to assemble the letters of the initials of one’s name or company name and giving it the brand image of an organization or a firm.

Our monogram logo design gives soul and spirit to a company. It helps in conveying the expertise they are looking to demonstrate.



“Magnificence…

Is not in complexity but in simplicity…”  



Where your logo can be used ?

  • It can be used at your Website logo, Email signature, Letters signature, Signature on your photo or anywhere you like! You own the full rights :)



thanks

Logoflow

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Logoflow created absolutely perfect logo designs for our company. They were better than anything that I had imagined, and I couldn't decide which one to go with because they were all gorgeous. I originally ordered an expedited delivery due to a tight deadline. Their service and response time was FAST!!! Couldn't have asked for anything more, and I will definitely come back for more of their items. Thank you so much!! I made my deadline because of you :)

:

Hey there! I placed an order for designing an outstanding minimalistic logo for our performance marketing agency. Logoflow has definitely overdelivered in all points and gave his best to make everything for my full satisfaction. The responses were super quick and the results are insane (can't find a word that describes his work better than that)! I strongly recommend Logoflow and his team regarding to logo design. If I need another logo design in the future I will get back to Logoflow for 100%! Thanks for everything!

:

Logoflow was able to provide a logo for my personal site / blog using my initials in 2 days. They provided various options, I asked for a revision and they provided the same day. Everything came out great and would definitely use them again and recommend to others.

:

Incredible experience! What an amazing designer! Exactly designed according to my needs and well above and beyond the call of his duty to get things done. He gave me all the files as a bonus - very happy with the results. I will definitely go back to him again for any text based logo. If you're looking for a perfect text based logo - he is your choice! Do it - you'll never regret it.

:

The creative freedom which you gave us, to show case our talent to you, with our capabilities at it's best, Is really appreciated by us.




No comments:

Post a Comment