Sunday, June 13, 2021

Create A Retro Vintage Logo With A Hand Drawn Illustration











About:

Welcome to my retro vintage logo design GIG!



If you're looking for a professional logo design for your start up Brand, Website, T-shirt or any other personal usage then you are at right place. I'll create your Logo with fully customized hand drawn illustration. So that you will get copyright hassle free design for your business.





What you will get:



  1. Guaranteed quality
  2. 100% Original art work
  3. Fast service
  4. High resolution (3000px x 3000px)
  5. Vector file
  6. Source files
  7. JPEG, PNG, PDF, PSD, SVG (Upon Request)





Why Choose me?



  1. High-Quality logo design.
  2. Excellent Communication.
  3. Creative and Original.
  4. 24/7 hour customer support



IMPORTANT: Custom Drawings / Complex Logo Designs require the Standard Pack or above, if you are in doubt please contact me before purchasing!



Place your order and get your Dream Logo!



Thanks

Retro_Canvas2

Reviews


:

She was very willing to make suggestions and took my ideas seriously. She tweaked my logo to what I wanted. I worry about her sleep, seems to me with her speedy response time at all different hours of the day she never sleeps!

:

Overall, I am happy with the logo. This was something fun for my 13 year old son who loves photography.

:

Fast and efficient. Service as described. A tiny bit expensive for what is it. but it's okay as long the final result is satisfying, which is hard for a logo.

:

The responses were professional and to the point, there was no beating around the bush. The whole exchange was efficient and easy, which is a great relief to a relative novice.

:

She pays a lot of attention to the detail, she does wonderful work. She does very nice work. She even turns work before time. It just a amazing experience. Thank you so much and hope to work with you soon :D




No comments:

Post a Comment