Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Design Your One Of A Kind Unique Logo











About:

I have 15 years of Graphic Design experience with 7 years of using this platform alone and have accumulated an immaculate level of customer satisfaction. I excel in all aspects of logo design including typography, monograms and Illustrations.



I offer the following :

  • Logo design
  • Illustrations
  • Business cards
  • Letterheads
  • Envelopes
  • Social Media
  • Brand Guidelines
  • Style Tiles
  • Colour Palletes
  • Typography
  • Favicons
  • File formats include AI, PDF, PNG, JPEG, EPS, PSD, + more if required



Please Note :

  • Additional revisions can be purchased.
  • I require a decent brief and do not accept vague requirements.



i look forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

I went into this with a general idea of what I wanted, but not exactly sure. The artist came up with a great concept that we then collaborated on. I felt like I was being very picky with a lot of minute details, but they never showed any frustration or made me feel like it was an inconvenience. That meant a lot to me because I wanted the logo to be perfect. In the end it was better than I imagined and I'm extremely happy with the result. I'm really proud of my logo and so glad I chose this artist to create it. I would absolutely recommend aestheticx to my friends. Thank you!~!

:

I sent notes out to multiple creators. aestheticx got back to me the fastest. We approved final copy before some of the creators even followed up with me. Worth the price, you get what you pay for. If you are looking for something for your business then you should be looking for the best. You get that with aestheticx Looking forward to working with you again, aestheticx

:

AMAZING! Incredible! Already coming back for more! @Aestheticx was so supportive and patient throughout the design process, answered all of my questions, let me send them an "inspiration, design" board of images that I was envisioning to help create the final design, etc. We were eight hours apart in timezone (I was PST in the US and they were 8 hours ahead in the UK). Incredibly flexible and never missed a beat in their response times! Super happy and fortunate that I was able to work with @Aestheticx! 11/10 on the design work and detail! Can't wait to show it off!

:

I am a web designer myself and have studied design principles so I have an eye for it. Aestheticx has been the absolute best logo designer I have come across on the platform. Extremely receptive to what I asked for, precise with the corrections, fast with responses and revisions. I was astonished by the degree of quality I received and will even go as far as to go to him for all my client's logo needs in the future. If you need a logo designer, care about your business and are willing to pay for the symbol of its success, look no further...you're in good hands.

:

This is my third time working with this seller. I think that says it all, but I will elaborate anyway. This seller is my go to for logo design. I know I can simply set it and forget it when I hire them. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment