Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Design Creative And Professional Text Logo Design











About:

Hello dear, 

My name is mdmonir189 and this is my Minimal Modern Logo Gig, only on fiverr. If you are looking for quality you are in the right place.



Design is not just about making things look good. Instead, it is a powerful tool off communication and influence . Its helps to deliver high-quality product service that lead to better user experience and happier customers.



I have been working for more 7 years in different fields of design. I have deep knowledge of Adobe software. Much off my experience comes from working as a freelance logo designer.



Why to choose me ?

  • Excellent communication  
  • First and timely delivery
  • Design from scratch
  • Express design within 24 hours  
  • 24/7fast response
  • 100% satisfaction 
  • Unlimited free revision 



What you will get?   

  • Unique logo concepts
  • Print ready victor file 
  • AI, EPS, JPEG, PNG, PDF, PSD files
  • Premium quality service 
  • Creative and organic design 
  • 100% Ownership right 
  • 100% satisfaction
  • 100% Money back Guarantee
  • Unique and fresh idea 

Feel free to ask any question before placing the order.

I am always happy to answer your question .  





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment