Friday, June 18, 2021

Design Basketball,Football,Baseball And Other Sports Logo











About:

Welcome to My BASEBALL,FOOTBALL,BASEBALL AND OTHER SPORTS LOGOS.

Hey there are you looking for a mascot , sports, e sports, twitch and gaming logo? give me a chance to serve you the awesome quality mascot/cartoon logo. I will able to create you a amazing mascot . My first priority is your satisfaction. 

You Are Best And You Deserves Best!

100% ORIGINAL DESIGNS ONLY

WHY ME?

  • FAST DELIVERY. NEVER DELAYED
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • JPEG, PNG , PDF file formats FREE!!
  • Professional customer service 24 Hours
  • Social Media kit + Stationary Design
  • Logo Transparency 

YOUR SATISFACTORY IS MY NEED!

I will give my customers full services for this gig, any revision is allowed.

What do you get:-

Basic Package:

Only text with 1 concept

Unlimited Revisions

HD and good quality (.png and .jpg file)

1 Day delivery

Standard PACKAGE:

2 cool concepts

1 day delivery

Unlimited revisons

HD quality (.png , .jpg and AI file)

Logo transparency and 3D image

Premium Package:

3 awesome concepts

1 day delivery 

HD Image ( source file, .jpg, .png)

3D image

NOTE!

Feel free to contact me :)

Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Words cannot describe the speed and quality of this guys work. This is better then I could have dreamed of. I couldn’t recommend anyone else more. Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Thank you Would love to work with you again:)

Seller's Response:

It took a bit of time to get the right design, but through back and forwards clear communication, lots of effort and the drive to get it right. I'm a fully satisfied customer. Would highly recommend this seller.

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Would love to work with you again:)

Seller's Response:

Simply the best service you can get. He done loads of adjustments change the colour and he worked on it for everyone week and supported me all the way. Top man




No comments:

Post a Comment