Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Design A Feminine Logo For Your Small Business











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER - THANK YOU!



I am a graphic designer who specializes in working with small businesses and building a brand that has personality and draws attention.



I build branding packages that suit what your business needs to become a brand your customers/clients will want to be a part of.



I recommend the Complete Brand Identity Premium Package. This package includes:

  • 5 Initial Concepts with 3 Revisions
  • Final logo files will be provided in JPG, PNG, EPS & PDF. They are both raster and scalable vector files. .AI editable source file will also be included.
  • Branded Stationery Designs - usually business card & letterhead designs but can be swapped out for other print materials your business will need instead (ex: thank you card, poster, stickers etc)
  • Social Media Kit - Facebook profile picture & banner along with Instagram profile picture & highlight cover images





I would love to create with you. Please send me a message and let's create your business branding together!

Reviews


:

I'm absolutely blown away by Dee's creative skills, in my first round of logos it difficult to choose which ones to move forward with because I loved them all so much! I didn't know exactly what I wanted when commissioning my logo but Dee guided me through the process with ease. Her response time was beyond excellent and she was always ready to answer questions I had. I cannot recommend her anymore, and if anyone is trying to decide between the standard or the premium package, I highly encourage going with premium it's fully worth it. My branding across all social media profiles is done! And I didn't have to lift a single finger, it's taken off so much time and stress! Thank you so much Dee!

:

I’m beyond happy with the results of my logo and design. The easiest communication, and answered any questions I had. She made this process in my business so easy and felt like my vision came to life. Thank you!!!

:

Dee is absolutely incredible!! She was so attentive to my vision and created the most amazing brand identity for me! I cannot say enough good things about my experience with her. She really tries to understand your vision and will make revisions accordingly. If you need a logo designed, definitely pick Dee!

:

I highly recommend Dee. She is very professional, communicates well, and can really bring your vision to life. I received my order early and got more than I expected. I hope I get to work with Dee again in the future.

:

I’m very happy with the results, she is extremely professional and patient, I did ask for many changes and the final results is exactly what I had in mind. 100% recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment