Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Cool Signature Logo And Amazing Intro Video











About:

Hello, Welcome to my gig.



Finding a place to get ready for your signature logo in high quality for a reasonable price? You are in the best place. I will offer not only the logo but also an amazing HQ logo intro video for you. (There are many intro styles to select) So don't waste your time and money anymore. Place your order for me.



What are the benefits?



  • High-quality signature Logo + high-quality logo intro video.
  • Logo with professional gradient effects.
  • Logo in black & white + transparent.
  • Express delivery.
  • Friendly communication.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Multiple concepts for choose the best one.
  • Reasonable price. 



If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Monojabey took the details I provided to him and created a work of art for my website. I needed a logo since I just created my LLC and he did not disappoint.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience! Love to work with again. Thank you so much for the tip

Seller's Response:

Nice guy, did exactly what I asked for within the time frame, open communication at all times. Will come back for more work!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience! Love to work with again. Thank you so much for the tip. ☺️

Seller's Response:

I loved it.! Exceeded my expectations as a first time user of fiverr! Definitely will be using again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment