Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Design Awesome Mascot Logo, Gaming, Esport, Twitch, Youtube











About:

PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE ORDER!



If you are looking for a Awesome Unique Mascot Logo for your team/business/company than you are on right place.





 My Services..... 



✔ Fast Delivery

✔ Free Badass Logo Animation 5 second Ultra HD 4K (GOLD PACKAGE)

✔ Free Awesome Wallpaper or Background design (ALL PACKAGE)

✔ Unique and Different Mascot Logo from other

✔ Transparency Logo with high resolutions

✔ 3D Mockup T-shirt (GOLD PACKAGE)

✔  Revisions until your satisfaction (GOLD PACKAGE)

✔ Source File (Original Hand Sketch)

✔  Vector File (Ai, EPS, CDR) choose one or more (GOLD PACKAGE)



Note: NO REVISION FOR FREE STUFF (ANIMATION and WALLPAPER)





send me message if you want ask about my work, because your satisfaction is my priority. 

best regards. Will



esport, mascot, gaming, logo, video, intro, animation

Reviews


Seller's Response:

After Will delivered an amazing project for us couple months ago, there was no one else that we wanted to work with - we contacted Will to prepare another short project for us, and the results were amazing as expected :). We loved the first draft, and there were no updates needed. We can highly recommend working with this artist, and we will definitely work with him again in the future!

Seller's Response:

Thanks mate!!

:

This guy is crazy talented! I came to him with little to no idea of what I was looking for. I came up with stuff as we went through the creating prosses and he was willing to do anything I asked. I extremely recommend this guy and will be back to purchase more in the future. Thanks again Will, great job bro!

:

Thank you Sir!!!

:

He did a fantastic job catering to the rather specific idea I had for this gig. He was willing to send a few modifications to the original sketch and the logo is awesome! My biggest surprise is how well he did EXACTLY what I was looking for with the video intro though. Wow man, great job. Communication was a bit tough since I'm in Canada and he's in Indonesia but he gave me progress updates and requested feedback every day. 10/10 I will recommend you to my friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment