Friday, June 18, 2021

Design A Clean, Minimal And Professional Logo











About:

Welcome to my gig.



Logos are a simple way to increase revenue and client. An identity is the first step to 

becoming well-known. It is a way to sell a name and portray the meaning behind it. 

So, don't give up to the wrong person. 



Let us create the perfect logo for you!



Why me:

✔ Creative and Professional designer.

✔ Quick response, less one hour.

✔ Designs will be created in Adobe Illustrator. 

✔ Quick delivery.

✔ Satisfied clients on worldwide.



What do you get:

Basic Package:

1. A logo concept

2. Image in HD .jpg

3. Transparent file (.png)



Standart Package:

1. 2 concepts

2. Beautiful preview

3. Image in HD .jpg

4. Transparent file (.png)

5. 3D mockup

6. Vector and Source file (.ai/.eps, .pdf)



Premium Package:

1. 3 concepts

2. Beautiful preview

3. Black and white version

4. Image in HD .jpg

5. Transparent file (.png)

6. 3D mockup

7. Vector and Source file (.ai/.eps, .pdf)

8. Stationery design (letterhead, envelope and business card)

9. Free one boards guideline (logo information)



Satisfied clients are my top priority. Quality work and service for clients.



For any questions, feel free to message me any time.

Looking forward to working with you.



Regards

Fendi

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy is amazing, he lisitings to everything you say. Even tho it's a bit contrary to what you have said before, he is getting it done. Always on time and really quick, and a nice high quallty logo. Really impressed with him and his services. Well done!

:

I spent a large amount of money for a very disappointing result. I'm going to have to order from someone else again, so it's just wasted money. There is also this copyright matter; I had thought that the final logo would be officially deposited for the additional cost, but it is not; it looks like a trick.

:

Thank you for your review. This is just a misunderstanding with the buyer, we are happy to be open to resolving this issue. Regards

:

Amazing. I love everything about what they provided I didn't even have a vision for what I wanted, and they absolutely nailed it. They created a logo that perfectly encaptures my vision. From now on, I know whom to go to for projects like this. Thank you so much again!

:

This is the 3rd time I have worked with pm_studio. I have been so happy and working with them is so easy. The turn around time is AMAZING and the work is incredible! Design is Perfect I highly recommend using them! I am so satisfied with the work.




No comments:

Post a Comment