Monday, June 14, 2021

Design Elegant Watercolor Signature Logo For You











About:

I will design elegant, unique and classy feminine watercolor signature logo for your business or company like Media, Entertainment, Photography, Florist/Flower shop, Cooking/Chef, Event Management, Fashion, Beauty, Entrepreneur-ship, Writer, Author, Makeup artist, Fashion, Clothing brand etc.

Signature logo is not only for a specific business you can use it anywhere in any professional field. It’s your unique identity that communicates trust and protects your identity from being stolen.

You can choose any style that you like.( Brush, Script, Hand written, Calligraphy, Signature ).



What Services you will get:



  • Professional and unique custom signature logo design
  • Mini Branding kit
  • Social media kit
  • PNG files (Transparent)
  • JPEG files 
  • Vector file
  • Source file
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Printable high-resolution file
  • Commercial license file
  • Watermark logo



What I can do more:

Stationary Design | Business Card | Letterhead | Social media Posts | Personal blog Posts | Complete Signature Branding | Icon Design etc.



Never settle for poorly-made visual representations, Order now, invest in quality invest in your elegant watercolor signature logo today. Available 24/7.



Regards

Aleem Raja

Reviews


:

gfx_zoon was very responsive and went the extra mile to create our logo which we love... we had a complex brief from our Feng Shui Consultant and he worked with us to get every detail just right, it was a challenge he rose to incredibly well - where others on Fiverr had been well below our expectations. We are very appreciate we found him, and of his efforts for us, and already working on other projects with him. He is very talented, artistic and produces excellent work - his various options for flowers for our logo were beautiful - both line art and the realistic/natural options were amazing - we've enjoyed collaborating with him and look forward to future projects - 5+++ stars

:

I cannot express how happy I am with gfx. His method of multiple design choices gives the customer a large array to choose from and now just narrowed down. I’m very impressed and happy and will definitely come back and recommend people to him! Thank you

:

The entire process was great! I feel the designer listened to me and delivered what I was hoping for. He was very fast with turnarounds and responding to my ideas and questions. I would definitely recommend!!! Thanks so much for helping me look good as I launch a new business!

:

Amazing work, exactly what I was hoping for. I work in marketing so I can be quite selective in what I want (sorry!) but I'm very pleased and my revisions were incorporated perfectly. Thank you!

:

Excellent result with our logo gfx_zoon was fantastic to work with, looking forward to collaborating on other projects with him - thanks for going the extra mile Aleem, we are thrilled with the look and feel of the project :)




No comments:

Post a Comment