Friday, June 18, 2021

Design 3 Modern Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Hi there ! Thanks for stopping by !!



A Team of Talented Graphic Designer with 8+ years of experience in Graphic Industry, expertise as Logo Maker, You'll get creative & AWESOME logo design for your business.



★ Why Us? ★

  • Talented Logo Maker Team
  • Fully custom made, creative, original, UNIQUE and AWESOME designs
  • Professional customer support 24/7
  • High Quality work
  • 100% money back policy if not satisfied





★ WHAT DO YOU GET? ★



 ✔ Highly Professional, UNIQUE & High Quality designs

 ✔ UNLIMITED revisions until u r 100% satisfied

✔ Fast turn around time 24 to 48 hours only.

 ✔ 100% original & unique vector design from Adobe Illustrator

 ✔ Vector Source Files (scalable without any quality loss) (AI, EPS, PDF) for the final design ✔ PROFESSIONAL Communication & Outstanding Customer Support ✔ Guaranteed High Quality work



If you have any question, 

Feel free to★ Contact Me! ★I'll be happy to help !



Let's get started!

-Your Logo Maker

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was a first-time user of Fiver so wasn't sure what to expect but Design Desk was amazing start-finish and made this process so easy and seamless. Communication was quick, efficient, and also friendly and approachable. DD took the time to answer my questions before even ordering, guided me through ordering, and provided the product as per the set timeline, and sometimes even sooner than anticipated. I love our logo and would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking; I was a beginner, didn't know anything about graphic design and DD produced beautiful work while also making this process so simple, I did not stress at all. I would use Design Desk again.

Seller's Response:

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us ratings and a great review! We look forward to serving you again. Thanks a lot! :)

Seller's Response:

I'm completely surprised by the amazing service Design Desk provided. The communication was great. I vaguely wrote what I'd like for a logo, but wasn't totally sure myself what I wanted. I provided them with multiple examples of styles I love. In less than 2 days they sent me 3 amazing designs. I was surprised by the quality of the designs. I chose one and had some small adjustments. In 1 day they provided me with the finished result. This was my first time using Fiverr, and I'm really surprised by the quality you get for such a low price. I can totally recommend this seller to anyone!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you liked our services and rated us. It is really encouraging. Would love to work with you again! :)

:

Took a long time to get it done as the first image I received seemed very elementary. However they kept improving it until it was something I accepted, over this took a long time. Ended up taking something like 6-7 days. However, the end product wasn't half bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment