Monday, June 14, 2021

Professional And Business Logo Design With Copyrights











About:

11K+ Orders | 7K+ Positive Reviews | Highly Trusted and Experienced Seller





Hello, and welcome!

I will use my passion, creativity, and skills to design a Professional and Modern Business Logo in Vector (.ai, EPS, PDF, and SVG) formats.

  • You get unique concepts for your websites/business/project!
  • My designs are unique and standout with incomparable quality
  • See what my experience offers by checking out my portfolio and client feedback!



Updated Portfolio: https://goo.gl/RrT54A





What you can expect from this gig:

  • Best Unique Designs from Scratch
  • Less than 1-hour response time
  • 100% customer satisfaction 
  • 100% money-back guarantee 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Guaranteed on-time delivery 



What you get with your delivery:

  • 2-3 unique and modern designs concepts 
  • 300 DPI high-quality JPG and PNG formats
  • Vector/Source File in Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF and PSD
  • High-resolution JPG and PNG transparent formats
  • FULLY editable files where colors and text can be updated





All the copyrights will belong to the customer after completion.





If you have any queries, feel free to contact us. 



Corporate Logo | Logo Design | Premium | Professional | Modern | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Bilalhaider23 has done an EXCELLENT job for me. I had settled on a particular logo that the seller created months earlier, but once I decided to use it I ran into an issue with how it appeared in a particular print product I wanted to use. Also, I was unable to use the chosen logo for my social media profile due to its shape. Bilalhaider23 was able to offer some creative suggestions and execute the changes needed very quickly. Communicating with the seller was easy and the quality of the work was, as always, Amazing. I would definitely recommend this seller and I would use him again for any future projects.

Seller's Response:

Thanks and it was my pleasure to work for you

Seller's Response:

I needed a new logo that would be representative of the art pieces that my client creates for her kiln-formed glass business. From the start, the communication was fantastic! Very responsive and took direction extremely well. Not only were there wonderful options for us to choose from, but the responses to our requests were SO FAST! Absolutely love the end result. I would highly recommend this seller (bilalhaider23). Thank you for everything!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks and it was my pleasure to work for you

Seller's Response:

I have to say, I was very impressed with everything about my purchasing experience. I started with a blank canvas and a few vague ideas. Bilalhaider23 took my ideas and witha few revisions created a logo and banner for my Ecommerce business that I am really pleased with. I would highly recommend Bilalhaider23.




No comments:

Post a Comment