Wednesday, May 12, 2021

A Minimalistic Logo And Brand Style Guide











About:

Hello Dear,

First of all, congratulation on your business!

Are you looking for professional eye catching logo for your business?

A logo is the essence of your story brought to life! It becomes a symbol that perfectly reflects you, your company, and your mission.

In this gig I offer a variety of services you might want for your start or refresh! I can create a custom package for you, comprised of your combined selection of any of the services above.



What do I need to get started?

  • Company name
  • Subtitle / motto if you have any
  • Own idea/suggestion you might have
  • Sample logos you like
  • Color and style preference 



The PROFESSIONAL package:

  • A concepts of a Logo
  • Brand guideline ( 4 pages, 4 category)



Don't forget. First impression last!

Reviews


:

I've already worked with her, what I really appreciate about her is that she's not afraid to make you happy. She tries it until she gets what you want. At first, I thought remote communication was going to be difficult.. I had never really worked this way... But then I realized it can be great as long as you meet a person who believes in communication exactly as you do. She's one of those persons.

:

Evelin was a dream to work with and I can be particular when it comes to design. The communication was excellent, she has great ideas, was willing to accommodate me and the timing was great. I am so excited to show off my rebrand, this feels like a total uplevel. I've already started another project with her.

:

She was very creative and did everything that I asked for! Everything was super beautiful and exactly what I wanted! I cannot wait to work with her again.

:

Really amazing customer experience with Evelin! Listened to my idea of my new restaurant and help me with so much! Can’t recommend enough!

:

Evelin was extremely wonderful to work with. Not only is her work of top quality but her level of professionalism was outstanding.




No comments:

Post a Comment