Friday, May 14, 2021

Design Your Companys Vision











About:

Thank you for stopping by! This gig is intended for anyone who is looking for a well rounded and undefined design for their company or brand. We will try different concepts and ideas to get you where you need to be. If you aren't sure where to start, this is a good gig to choose.



Unlike a lot of other fiverr artists, my designs do not change in quality depending upon what package you choose. All of my designs deserve the same attention and quality guarantee. My process starts in the traditional form which means I begin with paper and pencil. Once that is complete I refine it with art and/or calligraphy pens. Once that's complete, I bring it into my computer and render it digitally. The colors can be whatever you choose and the packages are all different. So please read them carefully or send me a message if you have any questions.



Thank you for considering me as your designer!!

Reviews


:

Seller is a very talented artist. He is very detailed orientated and makes sure you are pleased with the final product. He is very responsive and timely. I would highly recommend him for your design needs, he will use his creativity to get your vision implemented.

:

Cheftychefty is serious when he says he will work with you on the design until it meets your vision! We quickly settled on a concept, but went through many iterations until it was finalized.

:

This experience was nothing short of perfect. Seller was responsive, understanding, and professional. I could not be more satisfied with the results.

:

He nailed it! All the ideas I sent him he incorporated perfectly. I had a slight revision. And he delivered very fast. Love this guy and he’s working on a new logo for me I’m so excited.

:

I highly recommend him if anyone needs a logo. He is very talented, will defiantly be working with him again. The customer service was great and love my logo.




No comments:

Post a Comment