Thursday, May 13, 2021

Make A Unique Type Logo











About:

Hello there,

My name is Kiram, i'm from Indonesia,i'm the member of simple art media.

And of course i'm a profesional graphic designer,

with my talent i'll make sure you will statisfied,

Because my cheapest package it serve like premium package or expensive package.

And i also provide :

  • unlimited revisions
  • High resolution.
  • Fast delivery.
  • Unique design.
  • etc.

NOT SATISFIED ?? REFUND GUARANTEE

Thank you and have a nice day

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A great response from the first message where questions where answered. It's nice to get a first contact with the talent without automated responses!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much....see you on the next project :)

Seller's Response:

I already had a concept in mind which I was able to share and communicate with Kiram well, resulting in a couple of great options to choose from. Quick and easy.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much, see you on the next project :)

Seller's Response:

Thanks kiram099 for working with me, had a couple revision rounds and he was great to get us where we wanted to be!




No comments:

Post a Comment