Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Design A Unique Logo And Brand Identity











About:

Hey there! I'm Marlène – a freelance graphic designer providing outstanding brand design.



I like to work closely with my client, I'll be listening carefully to what you need and expect. Quality and satisfaction are my priorities. I'll work with you to create a visual identity for your brand that not only looks beautiful, but communicates the right message.



PROCESS

After you completed the Brand Questionnaire and I have all the necessary informations about your business, I'll send you a mood board to ensure we are going in the right direction. When validated, I'll start designing 1 or 2 logo concepts for you to choose from (depending on the package). 



We'll work step by step, to ensure a very personal process to a successful end. Once your logo is agreed on, I'll deliver you all the files and the brand identity visuals.



Deliverables include all standard file formats and versions for different backgrounds and layouts, 3D mockup.



Please get in touch for custom quotes and to check my availability, I am always happy to answer all your questions or schedule a call.

Reviews


:

Marlène knew what we wanted better than we could articulate ourselves. Super happy and excited by the finished product!

:

Very happy with the final outcome exactly what I was looking for and more! I would highly recommend working with Marlene. My experience was very positive. Any questions or concerns I had were answered fast//clear communication. The quality of work and outcome was great definitely answered my brief. Definitely would work again with her on any upcoming projects I have.

:

I couldn't be happier with Marlène's logo! She worked with me to break down the brand concept to create an iconic logo. She's incredibly detail-oriented, responsive, and collaborative—I'd highly recommend her.

:

She’s awesome very great experience

:

Great designer, really open communication, Will definitely use in future.




No comments:

Post a Comment