Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Design Professional, Luxury Signature Logo Kit











About:

Hi there,



Its me your Faysi_Designs presenting you another Amazing Gig of Signature Logo and Branding Kit Gig



I will design a complete signature Branding kit including a main logo, one alternative logo and a sub mark logo for you in 24 hours. I will give you different designs to choose from them for your ease.



What you will get from me:



Unique and Creative Design JPG

Transparent PNG

300 dpi

One main Concept

One alternative Logo 

One sub mark Logo

Unlimited revision's

Very friendly Lifetime Customer Service

Delivery in less then 24 hours

100% ORIGINAL, CUSTOM, NO COPYING, NO TEMPLATES!



CONTACT ME ANYTIME TO GET YOU Signature and Branding Kit LOGO DONE IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I chose Faysi_designs because of the work he had showcased. Once hired I communicated with him what I wanted in a logo and he responded with what he could deliver. After an awesome first mock I asked to see it in an alternate color, without issue he complied and continued until I was satisfied. So needless to say I got exactly what I not only saw form his other work but exactly what I asked for which was important to me. He showed his work, and produced the same great quality to me on my design. I will refer as well as recommend him to others! Thank you Faysi_designs

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Seller's Response:

I just received my order and I'm absolutely floored. I have NO modifications....they are stunning and probably the 1st time anyone was ever able to exceed my expectations. Colors are spot on! My brand is going to another level thanks to Faysi ;-) Totally worth the premium price! Faysi, thanks for taking time to read all of my desires. Awesome work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding waiting for the next project.

:

Communication was minimal (they understood what I needed.) Quality was exceptional. I’m very happy with the design. Can’t wait to build my website for the new design and business cards. It looks amazing. Only critique would be the coral looks more orange than pink. That is not an issue though.




No comments:

Post a Comment