Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Eye Catching 3 Minimalist Logo Creation Within 12 Hours











About:

Hi! Welcome to my gig about logo creation.

I am Suchitra and a professional graphic designer.



Are you finding or searching for modern and unique minimalist logo creation within only 12 hours?

Yes, you are in a right place. With my 7 years of experience I will supply you Professional + Creative + Modern and Unique minimalist logo creation at an affordable price within 12 hours.



What services will you get?

1.      Vector-based Eye-catching minimalist logo creation

2.      3 unique & creative concepts.

3.      100% Original and guaranteed.

4.      Custom Made Logo

5.      Professional print file formats: AI / EPS (Vector File) / PNG / JPEG / PDF.

6.      24/7 Customer support.

7.      Full legal ownership.

8.      Quick Response

9.      Unlimited Revisions.



My work: https://www.behance.net/komalkbiswas1



More of my service that you can see :

1.      Flyer Design + Business Card Design + Brochure Design

2.      Website Design + Word Press Website Customization

3.      All kinds of Banner Design.



I always promise your satisfaction because your satisfaction is my hobby and creativity is my best goal.



So, let's start with me. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Even though I was vague about the project, she was well capable to read my mind and deliver the piece with utmost sincerity. Couldn't ask for more than that. Really appreciate her patience and hard work. Every detailing was a thing of beauty. Would highly recommend. Excellent.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

ranisuchi was so helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make sure my logo was exactly what I was looking for. There was even some great revision that made it better than I thought it could be!

Seller's Response:

many many thanks

:

Was great to utilize Ranisuchi's skills in my project! She was patient with my requests and completed everything in a very nice way! Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment